Tuesday, January 23, 2007

And this is the library...

After a eek and a half of training, me and my fellow Orientation Leaders are about to embark on a voyage of discovery... in other words, we're actually getting some students in tomorrow! Now, this is all very exciting. We've worked very hard coming up with random skits about 'diversity' (OL code for discrimination) and 'safety' (code for - well, saftey). Plus we dance a lot, and go 'YAAAaaaAAAaAaY!!!' a lot. It's fun, in an 'inner child' kind of way.

So I'm going to be up at 6am tomorrow, rounding up first-years and generally making asses of them while remaining cool myself. Can't wait for all the idolising! ;) I'll keep the blog posted (sleep permitting) on all the fun trivia. For now, everything's practiced, the folders are packed, the music's ready and everyone's nerves are firing. Good times.

No comments: